There is nothing better than taking a few moments out of your day to get inspired. Especially during tough times. At the end of every month, I plan out my month ahead and use inspirational quotes to plan out my goals. I put together a list of the best of the best inspiring chronic illness quotes from our featured readers and writers for July. Although most are from those living with chronic conditions such as lupus, lyme, crohn’s, ibs, and cystic fibrosis – we threw in a few from authors we love (Oscar Wilde and Rupi Kaur to name a few).
This month we’ve been so fortunate that many of our writers bared their souls and shared their wisdom with us.
And when you are finished reading through these inspiring quotes and words of wisdom, scroll to the bottom for a recap of our top blogs and recommended resources.
Of course, if you are now feeling inspired, and you should be – you don’t want to miss some of the most popular articles we released in July.
Click on any of the below to read now (ps: taking time out of your day to be inspired is a form of self care).
- Chicory Root Health Benefits
- Productive Morning Routine for a Successful Day
- Learn how your battle is your breakthrough
- Discover what it’s like to live with Type 1 Diabetes
- Find your fitness routine by joining our Inspiring Fitness challenge with Colton Underwood
- Gigi Eats will teach you how to perfectly air fry salmon (we didn’t know that was a thing and now we’re obsessed)
- We remind you to take time out of your day to play in this quick read
- Our founder, Klyn Elsbury, gives you the first chapter of her international best selling book for FREE here. And of course, you can get the hardcover for just the cost of shipping by going here.
- The host of Chronically Living podcast gets real AF about living with fibromyalgia
- We learn about how one of our inspiring readers battled crohns
- Annette Lopez teaches us tactics and techniques for overcoming or feeling joy again with depression
As we look ahead to August, there’s a heavy feeling in our hearts. We know some of the children will be going back to school, the death toll from covid 19 will hit an all time high, and economic uncertainty will force many of us to make tough decisions for our future.
And we want to remind you, that you can overcome anything you put your mind to. Tough times don’t last, but tough people do. You may need to readjust your sails, but you are still driving your boat.
Youve got this,
We love you
Share these quotes to inspire a friend by clicking any button below 🙂
Join our inner circle today to get a first look at all new articles, inspiration, and advice. Bonus: if you have a blog you think we should follow, put your email addy in below and we will!